Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books from Before Blogging


Top 10 Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted over at The Broke and The Bookish

Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven't Read Yet

I'm pretty good about clearing out my bookshelf/TBR everyone once in a while and reading books that have been on my shelf for awhile, but these three books (yes, three!) have been around since prior to 2012 when I first started blogging on Beauty but a Funny Girl. I'm really hoping to get to them sooner rather than later!

  

What books have been on your list since before you started blogging? If you're not a blogger, what are some books that have been on your list for years?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...